Artist Draws Her Life And Relationship In Honest Comics

 Today we have brought to you the comic of 24-year-old Old Paula. Who enjoy engaging comics. The Colombian artist is addicted to podcasts, loves animals, and especially from his bed. Paula's favorite things include her size colored clothes, brother, intelligent words, medicine, and Susie. Paula is too shy for this world. Very introverted, the artist struggles with inspiration but a lot of a perfectionist. Known as Patipadi on Instagram, Paula has found a lot of love on Instagram, has 113 k followers.

How can I see my growth in what I like; No one can mention how my priorities change, how I embrace my child, how I will carry myself, how my choice will develop and stay. How can I enjoy the last moments of my life. To know such things better 'Paula wrote on her Instagram page. Have a look!

More Info: Instagram

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

Comments